Saturday, November 26, 2011

prayer request

My dear bloggie friends, Chelsea, is going through a lot right now.  If you think of her, pray for her!  She's trying to set aside some time for both of her amazing stories and on top of that her Grandpa is in the hospital.  Please pray for her, guys!  Thank you;]

Dear God,
I pray that you will comfort Chelsea and her family; that you will overwhelm them with your love and your understanding.  I pray for her Grandpa, that if he doesn't have a personal relationship with you, you will help him realize that you have saved all of our lives because of your son.  I pray that you will help Chelsea have some time to work on her stories, and that she will do it all for you.  Thank you, God!
Amen

Chelsea, know that I will be thinking of you!  I will keep praying for you;]
*Allie*

3 comments:

memory said...

aw! how sweet of you to ask us to pray for her. ill say a prayer for her too. hugs!

ashley said...

I'm praying

Chelsea said...

Awww! Thank you so much!!! I cried when I read this! You don't know how much this blesses me!!! You're so sweet!! I'm really, really touched!! Thank you so much!!!