Thursday, December 8, 2011

HO! to the third power

You know when it's the Christmas season when your algebra teachers' "joke of the day" is HO! to the third power..... get it???

Well let's see here, why have I not posted in ages?  Because of life, I guess.  That seems too lame doesn't it?  I don't really know, most of it is because of my homework, I am still trying to budget my time wisely.  You ever get that?  Oh I've done a lot of homework, I'll finish the rest by the end of the week before it's due.  Uh-uh! Don't do that.  Sadly I still don't know how I get behind even if I do seven hours of school work a day.  Whatever...

I wish I did have for time to blog... or at least, the urge to post about something.  It's seems like I do this a lot now.  I post a few things that are interesting, leave for three weeks, post a "sorry guys" post, another two weeks gone by, another "Sorry guys" post, and it all repeats itself.

I've also been getting really bored with my free time.  I already downloaded all of the msn games I love and finished them like twice!  I've played my Toy Story 3 xbox game a million times over, I'm running out of new movies to watch and I'm half way through all of my "old" 2000 movies.  I think I need to get outside more.  I'm homeschooled, right?  So I am stuck in the house all day doing homework, and by the time I'm done with most of my homework for that day, it's already dinner time.  I go to an amazing youth group, but that's only once a week, and for the rest of the week I only go out for groceries with the fam or to church. 

Should I include something else in my life?  I'm thinking maybe trying out for a volleyball thing, but high schoolers tend to get competitive when you're in sports (and that just ain't me), I want to do it for fun, you know?  I'm trying to think of some other sport I'm good at.  I can't do anything like dribbling or kicking a soccer ball into a net... trust me!  I am not very coordinated at all.  Though I do enjoy volleyball!  I had fun "bouncing" the ball in the air last summer.  I want to join a gym so I can get my blood pumping a few times a week, but the thing is, they charge so much at gyms, I can't drive and our family doesn't have the time to be driving around and back-tracking.  I'd go on a walk around the block, but it gets really boring taking the same route.  I'm so confused (you: as am i!)!!!

*sigh*...... I really needed that guys;P  Thanks for reading and if I have a lot of bad grammar and misspelled words in here it's because I'm writing this past my bed time!  Goodnight, all =)
*Allie*

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Allie! You are such a doll. ThankYou for the friendly comment on my bloggy-boo! And I have the same problem with the buying of makeup, I cant ever buy the nice fancy stuff, so I wait for Christmas ;]
Oh yeah, and YOU, little missy, need to keep in touch. I love talking with you! :D
Have a lovely Decemeber day
Sarah