Friday, November 11, 2011

crazy obsessions

Hello all.  I am kind of at a loss of words today so I thought I would just... I don't know..... (i am at a loss for words, here), Hmmmmmmm... Oh, I know!  I thought I would post about some of my crazy obsessions!  Sorry for the weird intro, I didn't know how to start this post so I just wrote random stuff....yeah;]  I don't know how many crazy obsessions I'm going to add to this "list"  but I'll just write when one comes to me for now.
.........................................................

crazy obsession number one:  Makeup
I am so obsessed about makeup.  Almost more than Tangled!  I know... scary.  I am constantly looking up makeup tutorials and reviews for fancy makeup and stuff.  One time when I was being a real snot to my parents, they kept taking things away from me like friends, ds, computer.  Finally it got to the point where I didn't really care about missing out on those things.  My parents thought about my obsessions for the longest time, trying to find my weakness.  After about two minutes scrambling for a punishment, my dad blurted out, "No makeup for tomorrow!"  He had found my weak spot; the whites of my eyes must have gotten smaller because my dad laughed with success (it was almost hard not to laugh with him though cause mom joined in),"Noooooooooooo!!!"  Nevertheless, the next day, I did not wear makeup.  I am so obsessed with makeup.

crazy obsession number two:  Tangled [you: here we go...]
I have been in love with everything about Tangled; the art, the voices, the characters, the colors, everything!  I have a Rapunzel cup, a Rapunzel and Flynn Rider popcorn bowl that needs at least to bags of popcorn in it to fill it to the top, I have the soundtrack, the movie in Blu ray 3d, Blu ray (i don't even have a blu ray player), and dvd..... and I have watched the movie probably 20 times.... that's actually not a lot.  Although I did watch the movie in Spanish like three times;]  I keep telling myself, when I go to France someday, I'm going to pick up a copy of Tangled in French (cause they don't have it in french on the dvd i have).  And I desperately want the soundtrack in Spanish!  I am very much obsessed with Tangled (don't tell me i'm not!)

crazy obsession number three:  Animation
I can't even describe how much I love animation.  It makes me feel so free, and like I can do anything with a pen and paper.  I don't know how much else I can describe how I feel about art and animating;]

................................... I'm going to stop now.  I am;]  I'm tired, and I really am at a lost for words.  Though I might do some more of these on days I just feel like posting about a weird obsessions that I have;)  Goodbye for now,
*Allie* 

1 comment:

ashley said...

I'm not much of a makeup girl, but I love Tangled =)So fun! I have my obsessions too! =p I've been meaning to ask you this for awhile, but what kind of animation would you like to do, 2D, or 3D? See, along with writing, I have a plan to make a film studio... I need to write up about that. I'd love to see some of your work if you can post it!

- Ash