Friday, December 21, 2012

*christmas vacation*

Hey all!

Oh, those asterisks next to the title?  Those are snow flakes.  Aren't I creative?  I'm trying to at least, for a special holiday coming up in... oh, four days.  Yeah, it's Christmas!  I am so excited, I kid you not!  Today was the last day of the school of 2012 until January 7th, 2013.  I am finished with all of my homework and I am so happy.  Gosh, I hope today really isn't the end of the world.  That would suck.  Four days before Christmas and the world decides to fall apart.

Well, any who.  I have been making a list of things I'm planning on doing during Christmas vacation so it will seem like it will last longer.  So far I have,

1) drink tea at least once every day
2) read several books
3) get together with friends
4) possibly write my story
5) draw and put things up on the web

It's not much and I'm sure I have more, but I just needed to get that out!  I'll try to swing by before Christmas break is over.  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

 
*Allie*

No comments: