Friday, June 8, 2012

some inspiration

I've been really stressed lately.  The reason is, is that this next week is my last week of school and next week if full of huge tests that I have to pass no matter what.  So there's a lot of big things going on in that department.  Last night I need some inspiration, so I opened up my Bible and flipped through it for a while.  Here's what I got :)


Romans 5:3-5
Not only so but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.  And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

I really like this one.  To me, this verse was telling me, "It's okay, if you fail your tests, Allie.  Because you will be able to learn from your experience and with that you will have hope!  God is with you and everything that's in his plan is not a mistake, it's there for a reason!"  As soon as I read this verse I had to read it again; I felt like this verse was what I actually wanted to hear from the Bible, I wasn't really expecting to find anything so inspiring!  I felt like God was talking to me ;)  And in a way, I think he was, cause he knew I would read that verse.  He knew even before I was even born!

2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

Another very inspiring verse ;)

Have to go, Darlings!  I hope these verses were just as inspiring to you as they were to me :)
*Allie*

2 comments:

Aunt Sal/Mom/G Sally said...

Romans 5:3-5 is one of my favorite life verses, Allie...I'm so glad that God speaks to you thru it as well! He sure is with us every step of the way, isn't He - and I know that He loves to surprise us with His hope, comfort and love when we least expect it!!!

ashley said...

great verses =) I'm so glad God spoke to you directly when you needed it, isn't he amazing?