Sunday, June 17, 2012

one more week!



I can't even believe it!  I just can't....  Saturday next week I'll be off to Europe for the very first time in my life!  Some things I have to do before the trip....


1.)  Clean My Room
It has gotten so super messy the past few months and I just can't take it any longer!

2.)  Packing (duh!)  
I need to pack lite though....

3.)  Last Minute Shopping
Small cosmetic bottles for shampoo/conditioner, jeans/shorts, etc.

4.)  Possibly Get a New Sketchbook...?
Just for the trip;  I'd really like to sketch some things I see on the trip.  Will need to get a small one, though.



There's a 99.9% chance I won't be able to blog while I'm in Europe; 1.) because I'll be going on tons of tour and 2.) I don't own a wireless computer/awesome ipod *grin*.  So this might be my last post for two weeks!  *sniff* I know *sniff*....
In cases like these I almost wish I had a twitter account so then I could tell you guys where we're going at what time and send you pictures instantly... but I don't know.

And before I go I'll let you know that the finals went really well.  At least, I think it did.  Thank you to all who prayed for me!  I could really feel those prayers, it was amazing.

Love you guys :)  Chat with you... in a while I guess ;]

*Allie*

No comments: