Saturday, December 17, 2011

some advice would be most helpful

Well, it's not very much important.... I mean, it's important to me!  But you might find it's not important.  Let me just tell you what has been on my mind lately.  *sigh* ..... Okay.  I'm thinking of starting a new blog on the side of it's my life.  That's it!  I have been seriously thinking of starting a new blog.  Not to take in place of it's my life, though!  I would never give this blog up for anything ;) 

But I need your help, people!  I won't tell you guys about my new blog ideas, but please give me some advice or something letting me know that you would like to see me have a new blog or not.  Leave me a comment, guys!  Your thoughts matter to me very much so.  Thanks!

*Allie*

2 comments:

Marli said...

sure. whatever you want to do. :) i would be a follower.... ;)

ashley said...

Yep, me too! Oh! It would be cool if you put up some of your art =)