Monday, January 10, 2011

uh oh... it's back to school

Okay so I like going back to school, it's just getting back into the "school" routine that I dread!  During Christmas break, I slept until eleven, eleven-thirty;  which I might add was record breaking in my book (so far)!  On normal school days we are supposed to wake up around nine and start school a little before ten.  So since today was our first day back in school, I tried to remind myself that I couldn't look at the clock and pull the covers over my head and say, "It's only nine-fifteen, I can still sleep."; that was so... hard.  I had sucked myself into the habit of skipping breakfast for like a month, because I slept in so much.  I know totally unhealthy (I don't know if I should brag or complain).

It was fun getting back into learning again though!  I always like starting new subjects, it's fun!  It's fun for a while until the subjects get old, ya know?  Overall really great first day!  Oh and I finished early today (with school, duh!)!

Well (yawn), I'm still kinda tired.  So I'm gonna go see what the Fam is doing down stairs.  Bye!

*Allie*

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

lol, my first day of school was a snow day, so I got to stay hom. I slept in until 11:40...

Allie said...

Lucky!
*Allie*

Aunt Sal/Mom/G Sally said...

LOL!!! I always love STARTING new things, too...and don't always enjoy them when they're not so new but I guess sticking with things really does pay off in the end because then you've actually got the whole picture to work with! LYL, Grammy