Monday, January 24, 2011

it's my hm-hmth birthday

Yay!  It's my hm-hmth birthday!  Well was (about a week ago)... let me take you through all the exciting moments of my birthday!

So two days before my birthday, Rachael and I had a sleepover!  We watched Bride Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean.  We hadn't seen either in a really long time, and it was fun going back and watching them.  We had tons of snacks and candy so we didn't go hungry (haha).  We got to bed around two (which is pretty good for a sleepover)  and we were so tired the next morning!  The next morning Rachael had to go to her brothers AWAN event so she could support him which was really thoughtful.  I had to do the same thing only my brother had to go to a basketball game.  Grammy and Boppa came to see his game and after wards we met Rachael and her family at Red Robin (YUM!).  She and I got to have our own table which was really fun! 
After that we got to see.................. (dun-da-da-dum!)  Tangled!  That is my all time favorite movie... ever!  It was the first time for me to be at a movie by myself with my Best Friend!  Honestly I could watch Tangled my whole life and I wouldn't get sick of it!  If someone asked me what movie I would bring to an island (where there would be electricity I'm guessing LOL)  it would defiantly be Tangled!  After the movie we were both very tired.  Very Tired!

The next day was my official Hm-Hmth Birthaday!  It was a mix of Tangled and French themed party!  I had so much fun.  Oh and guess what... Mom and Dad found my frog slippers!  I know!  They're so comfortable and so new!  For dinner we went to this Japanese restaurant (okay so a tiny bit of Japanese theme with it)  where they cook your food right in front of you... it was so cool!

Part of my main presents was a youth retreat for our church.  I'll tell you all about it in another post!

*Allie*  

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow! That's sounds really fun day!! I haven't been to red robin in forever... Tangled is a really cute movie!! n_~

Rachael said...

Tangled was so awesome!! I had the greatest time with you! <3

Allie said...

Me too! Best Movie Ever!
*Allie*