Friday, October 26, 2012

florida

Hi friends!

Sorry for the lack of updating and stuff.  I've just been pretty busy lately.  I would want to write a post, but as soon as I brought up a new tab to write one, I would always be stuck, "What should I even talk about?"  I mean, besides the homework load and making new friends, life has been pretty uneventful.  Seriously.  Well, besides the fact I'll be visiting Florida for two weeks :)

Yes, Disney World and Universal Studios will indeed be what we are visiting!  I am just now getting really excited for this... mainly because I leave tomorrow night.  And the funny part is, I haven't even started packing yet.  Yeah, I'm weird that way!  Prayers would be lovely, darlings.  You guys are so awesome for even reading this post :)  I wish I could give you all hugs!

Another funny thing, one of my first blog posts was about me visiting Florida for the first time.  That was two years ago!  Goodness, it just blows my mind.

I want to ask you guys some advice on something.  Something I've been thinking about for a while now.  But I might have to write a post about it when I get back.  Please stay tuned :) 

I love you all!  Have a great weekend,
*Allie*

2 comments:

Katie said...

Have a wonderful trip, Allie!

Katie

ashley said...

Nice to hear from you again ;)
Hope you have fun
(and seriously, what do you want our advice on???)

- ashley