Tuesday, September 4, 2012

a brand new school year

Hey all of you wonderful people!

It's that time of year again where all children in the district get together and do loads of homework!  Oh joy!!!! *sarcasm*  I'm just kidding, I really do like the beginning of the school year; you come in with a fresh start, new supplies,  and a better judgment coming in this year than the last.  I've gotten most of my room clean, I just have a few piles of crud here and there.  I know having a clean room will help myself not be too stressed out, so that's a good thing.

Another one of the great things about school starting up is -no not seeing your friends again- but watching the new episodes of your favorite tv series!  My family only has the basic channels, but our favorite shows are "The Middle" that stars Patricia Heaton and the other tv show that is my most favorite tv show in the entire world, BBC's Sherlock!!!  Ugg, best show ever!  The sad part in that is that Sherlock won't be filming the 3rd season until 2013.  *oh, poo!*

With new pencils and all, I'm starting school this Thursday :)  I hope everyone has a great first week at school!

Chat with you later,
 
*Allie*

2 comments:

ashley said...

Woah! High five girlie for the BBC Sherlock! The 2nd season was HARDLY worth watching (which made me mad!) but I haven't seen the last episode yet, so I'll have to see that one I guess =/ Doesn't it feel good to clean up everything??? I went through my room and my closet the past couple of weeks... yikes...

ashley said...

Where are you =( Miss you in bloggie land.. hope all is well and you are enjoying school! Have you had hot chocolate yet?