Wednesday, April 11, 2012

refreshed :)

Ah, it's good to write again :)  I went to the beach for my spring vacation and it was so relaxing!  Before spring break, we had a whole week off for teacher conferences, so I got the mounds of homework I needed to get done before spring break :D  So I was (mostly) homework free for the whole time at the beach! 

It was nice being there, really.  It was sunny for two days but then mostly rained the rest of the week.  But it was a nice enchanted rain :D  Oh, I can't even describe it XD  I think the best part of my vacation was swimming in the indoor pool for hours at a time.  I swam every single day and I felt so sore but very refreshed at the same time... now I'm just blabbering d;  I also liked that I wasn't spending hours trying to get ready with my hair and makeup.  I didn't have to go anywhere so I would find myself walking around the little beach house without any makeup :)  Anyways!  I'll talk more later :D 
*Allie*

3 comments:

ashley said...

Sounds lovely... reminds me of the time I spent with my cousins at a little hotel a couple years back on a spring break =)

ashley said...

By the way... its great to hear from you again!

Allie said...

It's so nice to hear from you to, Scribbly! *big internet hug*
*Allie*