Sunday, March 11, 2012

hello and goodbye for now

Hi there, people of Earth :D  I'm sorry for my long periods of not writing on the bloggie-boo.  I've been doing that a lot lately <:(  The truth is, I think I just really need a break.  I will be off my computer for everything except homework and I don't know how long I will be gone for.  But I'd say while ;)  I need to be focusing my time on school and having some me time besides going on the computer.  Maybe in Spring Break I can bring my mom's lap top and I will write from there :]  The main thing I need to focus on is reading.  I have to read 1,000 pages by the end of the semester.  So I will probably be doing that.  Until I log back in to bloggieland,
*Allie*

1 comment:

ashley said...

Yep, everyone needs a computer detox once in awhile. Have fun digging into school and enjoy your respite from the virtual world =)

- ashley