Monday, February 27, 2012

my day?

I guess I will share what I did today.  I did the usual amount of homework today.  I admired my newly painted nails (oui madame by essie) as I typed everything out on the computer.  I went on my new DeviantArt account (where i put all of my art/drawings) for a few hours (i promise, i'm not cheating on it's my life blog!).  I got a shower a little after four today (because i'm lazy, that's why)  and put my makeup on afterwards.  I went back and forth looking at my stats for my blogs.  I laughed at my brother when he said he "lost" his butt after 30 leg sit ups (as most 12 year olds do, they try to prove their sisters right... and by golly he did those 30 leg sit ups!).  I told him I did 30 a day and after he did 30 panting on the floor *haha* I told him I did them 15 at a time.  That followed with a small cry/laugh ;D  I straightened up my room, did my laundry (which reminds me, i need to switch my clothes to the dryer),  and ran out of my chap stick.
...That about sums up my day :)

*Allie*

No comments: